Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Babies Can't Stop Bald Hands From Making!



Long ago, I built a changing table for our daughter.  It was in her room, and built on top of the window sill, due to the lack of space in the room (and every room).  When the addition was made, the wall with said window/changing table was smashed to bits, but not before I unscrewed the guy.  I added a jumbo storage drawer underneath, slapped on some legs, and now the newly configured monster lives in baby Nate's room!


The murphy bed also got some new neighbors. Two storage bros, and a reading lamp.


Bottom bro is tricked out with a slide out nightstand! 


Lastly, in ye olde shoppe, it's the return of the Longboard Pendant lamp in Bamboo...  My bamboo source dried up on me, so I had to find a new well.  I should have a couple made soon if I can squeeze them out admist all of this pesky child rearing.

2 comments:

Xpozify said...

I like your blog because of your creative posts and creative ideas. This make me encouraged for DIY. The lamp in the last picture is just amazing. This beautiful and great style of pendant lamp has just made my day. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Woodworking guide offers anyone of any skill level the ability to build amazing projects. The guide is extra helpful because it offers more detailed explanations, videos and blueprints then your typical woodworker magazine.
Download 16,000 Woodworking Plans & Projects
https://goo.gl/nz1k3F

Arbor Projects ,
Adirondack Chairs ,
Artwork Display ,
Bathroom Unit ,
Box Designs ,
Billiard/Pool Table ,
Barn Plans ,
Bed Plans ,
Bedside Cabinets ,
Bee Hive Plans ,
Bench Projects ,
Bird Feeders ,
Birdhouse Plans ,
Boat Plans ,
Book Case Plans ,
Baby Changing Table ,
Coat Rack ,
Cabin Plans ,
Cabinet Plans ,
Carport Plans ,
Cart Plans ,
Cat House Plans ,
CD/DVD Holder ,
Cellar Projects ,
Chair Plans ,
Chest Designs ,
Chicken Houses
Childrens Room Plans ,
Clock Plans ,
Coasters ,
Coffee Table Designs ,
Cold Frame Plans ,
Compost Bin ,
Computer Desk ,
Containers ,
Cradle Projects ,
Small Crafts ,
Cutting Board ,
Deck Plans ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...